I stole this post from Sara. Although stealing is what you’re supposed to do with these types of posts. 🙂
1. The phrase or punctuation I overuse most is – parentheses. And smiley faces (even though that’s not punctuation. And I’ve now used parentheses again. haha) I also say “that’s funny” all the time instead of actually laughing.
2. Today I am thankful for – my best friend’s good news. 🙂
3. My best friend is – Jeremy (I was referencing my best girl friend above).
4. A quirky thing about me is – that clutter does not bother me. My closets look like a tornado went through them and my desk at work looks like a bomb went off. But it drives me nuts if things like picture frames, candles, nick knacks, etc. aren’t turned or sitting at just the right angle.
5. This weekend I – will clean my bathroom tomorrow. Yuck. Then I’m sure we’ll go to Jeremy’s parents’ house to eat dinner and see the youngest two babies. Yay. And then church on Sunday.
6. Something that worries me is – just about everything. I am a chronic worrier. I need to work on that. Jeremy always sings “Have Faith in God” when I get off on a worrying tangent. haha
7. On my night stand you would find – Chapstick, alarm clock and my cellphone.